- Does your dog jump on people, counters or other dogs? Does your dog do well at home but on walks just wants to jump on everyone? This video will challenge you to think outside the box to create a DRI: Differential Reinforcement of an Incompatible Behaviour.This video has beginner, intermediate and advanced stages to change the response for jumping. Have a look at what the misfits are showing you, have fun and most importantly, get training.
- Do not move forward in your sessions too quickly.
- Try to shape only one thing at a time until they understand it.
- Become proactive when you are working with different environments and stimuli.
- If you work alone, there are great options available.
- HAVE FUN!!!